Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stayed in hospital

On wednesday, I didn't go to school because mami couldn't wake up. She was busy attending to Kong Kong (brought koong koong to the hospital for check up and then to Bangsar hearscan to scan the heart - he is 63 but has a 45 yrs old man heart- very healthy but he always think that he is sick) and the next day Mami was busy in hospital because my dadi thought that he has appendics but actually he had stones in the kidney.

That day , my head felt so warm. Mami told me that I have fever. So the whole day she was sponging me and feeding me medicine. On Thursday, TiTi also had fever. I didn't recover and started to feel abit uneasy and i don't want to eat that much anymore. That night dadi and mami brought me to the hospital and doctor asked me to stay in the hospital but dadidi said that we can manage at home.

The next day, titi went to the hospital in the morning. Dadi stayed home with me. Doctor said titi should get better or he need to go back and stay in the hospital. And dadi and mami was at home whole day, feeding us medicine and try to ask us to eat. But we both couldn't swallow at all. 

On sat morning, 5 am mami and ning cheh cheh rushed titi to the hospital. I don't know what happened because I was at home with dadi. Then dadi brought me to the hospital and I saw titi's hand was tied up and they poked something to his hand. He was sleeping or crying all the time.

Then i went home and I totally cannot eat anymore. I kept asking dadidi "where (is) mamimi? I want mamimi...." And then dadidi brought me to the hospital again. They ask me to sleep next to titi's bed. That night, the doctor and many nurses hold me tight and they poked my hand. So so pain and I screamed so loud. The doctor keep saying "Wah very strong ah this boy!" I keep asking them " I want to go out! I want mamimi! I go there!" pointing at the door. But they say cannot. :(

Dadidi was at home, taking my elmo pillow for me. Then i came out, dadidi was back with my elmo pillow and I slept.


Photobucket

I till cannot eat that much although they put medicine for me. The doctor said that I have Herpangina, ulcers all over the mouth. So painful, that's why i couldn't eat- not even my favourite Ice cream.

Then Mami forced me to eat and i did. Then I became stronger and better. Luckily there's Disney channel on the tele and they brought my favourite toys with me - Thomas
Photobucket

That day,doctor came and look at my mouth. She said I'm better and the ulcers are getting smaller so I can go home if i want to. So we all packed our bags and went home. That night, I still don't dare to suck my milk bottle and also my pacifier. And dadi gave me my medicine and persuade me to drink and I drank. Wah nen nen is so nice.

Then I asked mami "mami, what happened?" And mami said because I was sick and i cannot eat, so must stay in the hospital.The doctor Tuk TUk (poke) my hand to put the water so that I wont be dehydrated and can get well soon. And then I told mami " mami, I don't want tuk tuk. I want (to) go home.." And mami told me"Yeah babe..you're home now" and she kissed me and I went to sleep.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

poor jayden... seems like there is a viral infection going around... my jayden also had ulcers in his mouth a few days ago, but only one i think.

Get well soon jayden, tuk tuk is not fun at all, i know!

cre8tone said...

So cham.......

Get well speedy!~

allthingspurple said...

I like the happy ending.."mommy kissed me and I went to sleep".