Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My 3rd Birthday

It all started with mami and dadi singing Happy Birthday son to me after it turned 12am. Then I went to bed. When I woke up, mami said "Jayden hurry up. Need to go Shichida now! We're late!" So we went and when we got into the class, sensei wrote on the wall "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN" and she asked everyone to sing Happy Birthday Song to me. Geeezz.. boy i was so shy! Why everyone say my name at the same time??? Then we got home and mami set up a mini pool for me, Jeremy kor kor and also Jasmine cheh cheh.

Photobucket
See how happy i am?

Photobucket
See I went swimming with my Thomas

Do you know what is the Theme of my birthday party?
Photobucket

Photobucket
See I can suck in my tummy!

Photobucket
This is the food that Mami, Ning and Jee Bor prepared for my party.

Photobucket
The cake...decorated with 2 pressie from Mami and Dadi. The blue one (Gordon) was my existing pressie when I was hospitalized last time. Yeap, it's Thomas again this year.

Photobucket
WAHHHH I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY WHEN I SAW TOBY!

Photobucket
Then I blew the candle

Photobucket
And cut the cake. Can I have my TOBY NOW?

Photobucket
This is my family

Photobucket

I'm so into toby...

Photobucket 

checking out toby left, right , up and down..


Photobucket

and totally forgot about the cake..

Photobucket

play and play and play....

Photobucket
My titi Justin enjoying his carrot

Photobucket
My Pressies! Thank you everyone!

Photobucket
And since I don't know how to play any games, mami said "Wanna go swim again?"

Photobucket
YAY!!! and Titi joined in this time..

Photobucket
We went for crabbing session in Klang that night...gramps came to join us. Yum Yum! Still holding onto Toby and Gordon both my fav now..

And at night...
Photobucket
This is me after we came back from dinner. I was so busy playing with my trains. Titi wanted to join too but he think that the tidmouth shed is yummy . so he took a bite

Photobucket
Night Night Trains..

No comments: