Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bukit Tinggi We Will Go...

We went to this place called Bukit Tinggi last 28th Feb - 1st March 2009. Initially we're supposed to bring Koong Koong to A famosa Melaka to cheer him up cos he's a bit sad. But mami is a little upset because he rather go to his kungfu dinner rather than to spend time with us. So plan changed and we went to Bukit Tinggi instead.
Photobucket

Photobucket
That's me and my dadidi..

Photobucket
Looking at the swans..

Then boh boh and boh leh came...
Photobucket


Photobucket

Feeding the swans...




Photobucket
Can you see me? I refused to follow them so I stood there and cried so loud. But they still walk away. So bad!

Photobucket
See my tears are still on my face...waiting to eat our bbq buffet dinner..

Photobucket
We had dinner at the yellow canopi area..can you see yellow? I know Yellow. Yellow starts with Albert(alphabet) Y!

The next day we went to see the swans again..
Photobucket

One of the swans died. I think its this one..
Photobucket
Bye Swan! Swan starts with albert S! S for Swan!

Photobucket
This is my jeremy kor kor and jasmine cheh cheh..They (are) blow(ing) bubbles. B for Bubbles!

Photobucket
Me refusing to look at mami or the camera..I'm a big boy already you know?

Photobucket
My dadi helped me to blow oso..

Photobucket
Blow samo?? B for Blow!

And then we went to Japanese Garden. I was so tired I asked mami to carry me in titi's carrier.
Photobucket

I'm a big boy but sometimes I'm also a baby... hehe

3 comments:

2xMum said...

Nice trip! I've not been there b4... hope I can go there one day :)

By the way, what's boh boh & boh leh??

Adrine said...

Looks like a nice place to visit thats pretty close to KL.
Is the air cooler compared to KL?

Moo Mummy said...

Nice trip.Oh... Happy birthday to Jayden!!