Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I want COMB (cut) hair!

Mami said my hair is looking like a ball soon. So she brought me to comb (cut) hair. This is a very special comb hair place because they have a car and barney show too. The uncle cut my hair so fast like ZAP ZAP ZUP.

Photobucket
My dadi asking the uncle "faster come!"

Photobucket
Oh yeah.. i hate the cover so dadi took my shirt off when the uncle cut my hair.


When I looked up, I can see that my hair is shorter already! Then he let me ride on the car with the music and I like this place. Now I always tell my mami that I want to COMB (cut) hair!

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

playing while cutting the hair? great idea!

Blessed mum said...

that's a great method to cut a kid's hair!! I still have trouble cutting my boy's..