Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Super Benjol Boy!

Photobucket

See... one night Mami and Dadi asked me to sleep. But I refused and roll roll on the bed and BOOM! I fell down and my head landed on the musical hook. That's why you can see a "C" on my benjol. Dadidi went and boil an egg and tried to massage my benjol. But then half way massaging, yolk started to drip! Mamimi asked him to take ice and massage me but Dadidi refused. Dadidi even massages my head with the egg without removing the shell at first! Sigh.. I know I'm a funny boy and I have a funny Dadidi. :)

1 comment:

Blessed mum said...

OMG! That's a very big one and must be very painful for you!! be careful next time ok?

daddy must be too kan cheong and nervous seeing such big bump that's why forgot to remove the shell la..*wink*