Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Because I Never Say Sorry

Last Friday I didn't go to school because Dadidi woke up late. Everyone didn't sleep well because TiTi kept crying for milk in the middle of the night. Then Mamimi wanted to send me to school but her car broke down. So I end up being at home with TiTi and Mamimi alone. Mamimi supposed to work on that day but because TiTi and I are being very demanding, Mamimi ended up not working at all.

And then when mamimi refused to give in to my request, I started throwing things and started kick and lie down on the floor. Mamimi "Tah Tah" me and asked me to sit down until I say sorry. But I don't want to. So I sat on the floor and cry...cry... cry....

And since I don't have any toys with me, I started to do some houdini action and I ended up wearing my shirt like this.

And I still refused to say sorry. And I cried for 1 hour plus until my eyes are all swollen. Then Mami yelled "You don't wanna say sorry? Then go SLEEP!"

And I crawl to my elmo pillow while crying and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 comments:

L'abeille said...

Hahah...eh don't cry don't cry...btw, how come u loOk so sexy wearing like that ar?

Kok said...

Lil J,
How come you look so skinny one liao? Mamimi no feed you is it?? hehehehe.

cre8tone said...

Ya lo.. sexy baby

Anonymous said...

haha...so funny la

Blessed mum said...

so in the end, Jayden won..

Anonymous said...

He's quite a stubborn boy eh...For a kid this age he sure has a mind of his own.

Anonymous said...

Sigh
Still never say sorry?
Kesian sasha

2xMum said...

Poor mummy & Jayden... Mummy stressed out liao. Be a good boy ok?