Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

30 Months Kor Kor!

Yes, I turned 30 months (yesterday). But mami is busy eating, pumping milk, enjoying her massage session, she was abit late in posting this. Well, at least she posted. Normally she will just totally forget about it. :P

Photobucket

Loving Thomas
Suddenly I have shifted my attention from Henry to Thomas. All day I will ask mami to play Thomas video, Thomas and more Thomas. Aunt Su from Ozzie sent me and my TiTi so many Thomas things, like the hat I'm wearing up there. Thanks Aunty SU!

Photobucket
Loving TiTi

Every morning I will go to TiTi's room and say "Hi Baby....." and sometimes I will share my toys with him. But he doesn't know how to play yet...:(

Enjoying School.
Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night, singing and then I will tell my mami "I want school..." Koong Koong has been fetching me from school since mami gave birth. Today, I told koong koong "Thank you koong koong" and koong koong was so happy.



Mami's note: Jayden had his flu jab (syr polaramine) on the 19/9/2008

4 comments:

Kok said...

Lil J,
You've been a great kor kor! You still share toys with your titi... Last time, I didn't share my toys with my meimei leh!:P

Moo Mummy said...

Good kor kor. Mommy teach you be good boy leh...

Lemonjude said...

So lovely to see kor kor sayang and accept his TiTi.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2.5 years old! Continue to be a good kor kor ya.