Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

This is my TiTi

One night, my Boh Boh came and took me to her house. Then, she told me that my mami went to work. And then the next day, I went to hospital and saw her sitting on a bed. I miss her so much and wanted to jump on the bed with her. Then she showed me something...



Photobucket
She said this is my TiTi, Justin Boy.

Then, I got confused because baby is supposed to be in the tummy. How come it's out here?
Photobucket

So I said Sayang Baby and I accidently slap my TiTi's head and everyone got shocked. I got upset and ran out of the room and told my Boh Boh "Angry Baby, Yes!"

Then dadi and I went home. Mami stay in the hospital with TiTi. I miss my mami...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

must be very happy being a gorgor now. be good boy ya, gwai gwai sayang ti-ti ya.

janice said...

owh... gor gor.. dun be angry.. mami will still love you.. u oso must sayang ti ti ok...

Lemonjude said...

Jayden still need time to adjust himself..

Blessed mum said...

Congrats!! titi so handsome!

erh..try not to neglect Jayden or reprimand him over accidental hitting, or he will be really angry with the new baby..

btw, nice blog templates.

chanelwong said...

Congrats to Jayden KorKor....
We know you didnt mean it..you sayang Ti Ti right?

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

big kor kor, no worry, titi knows that u love him.