Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 01, 2008

I had HFMD er...

Last week, I was down with Hand Foot and Mouth Disease. Mami think I got it from the school. So I stayed home with mami and I only can eat Ice Cream and cold drinks because my mouth was painful. See?



Photobucket

I have a few in my mouth. So painful.

Then my hand and legs got these dots everywhere.
Photobucket
I told mami its itchy and she applied cream for me. After that it is not itchy anymore.

So what did I do at home?
Photobucket
I watched tv...

Photobucket
Ate ice cream....

Sometimes I feel tired and I will chill like this...
Photobucket

And sometimes I play in my tent when my Mami is working in front of her computer until I sleep..
Photobucket

Now, I got better but my dadidi got it from me. Mami hopes that dadidi will get well soon cos baby is coming out soon!

2 comments:

Blessed mum said...

glad you are well..daddy got it too? O no! hope he get well soon..

Va:L said...

The tent is cute.