Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oh it's coffee!

Today we went to The Curve after I have picked him up from school. I fed Jayden and he requested for 100Plus. I said "Okay, you can have 100Plus if you're good boy and let me finish my lunch, then I will buy you 100Plus. Promise."

He reach out his pinky and said "Promise!"

So I slowly ate my curry mee and he sat at his chair and looked left, looked right and sang "Bring back bring back, bring back my body to me, to me...." haha he's funny.

Then he suddenly told me " Oh! I want shee shee Mami!"

Oh man.. the toilet was too far away and I don't wanna leave my maid alone with Justin far away from me.

So I quickly grab the nearly-empty plastic cup and brought him to a corner and asked him to pee.

While peeing he said to me " Oh mami look. It's Coffee!"

Pengsan! Cos the soya milk in the plastic cup + his pee looked like the Ice coffee that I have just ordered.

And yeap, he let me finished my lunch and I got him 100Plus as promised.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Luckily he is not too shy to pee in the cup!!!

Was thinking a trick perhaps to make mummy finish her lunch faster? :)

mommy to chumsy said...

haaahaha....that's funny. he is such a sensible boy eh? he even knows how to sing My Bonnie? Good job :D