Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Yang Wa Wa Song

I like to watch a video at my "aunty's" place. The girls like to sing "Yang Wa Wa" and I like to follow them too. But then, when I am at home or at my PoPo's house, when they ask me to sing I feel very very shy and will laugh when I sing Yang Wa Wa. Mami took a video of me laughing at the end of the video. So sorry that my mami's singing is so terrible. The girls in the video sings better, but my mami has nicer teeth than those girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, jayden's laughing after WAWA is cute, but as for mommy's singing yang wa wa.... hehehehehehehehehehe.... NO COMMENT...

jwblizz said...

hehehehhehe...J looks so mischievios dunno to sing or to laught at the mommy. As for mommy... what to say ahh.... NO comment too... :P