Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 03, 2008

I am Big Boy Now!

Photobucket


I am a big boy now (although my size is small) I can feed myself using fork now. My favourite now is fishball, cake and fruits. But don't worry if you see me using a metal fork. I know how manouver it and aim the food to my mouth.

Photobucket
I have no problem with drinking with a cup. But I still like to drink my nen-nen using my bottle. The feeling is so nice...especially when I lie down on my Elmo pillow and watch my show in tv..Ah so nice. But only one problem, if I see any cup on the table with liquid inside, I will take and drink. Mami always say "Jayden, NO!!!!!"

Now, I am learning to eat porridge and rice with spoon. But sometimes one or two grains of rice will fall out. Mami says I need to practise more. When I am better then only she will take pic and show you ok?.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

wah, if i give rachel cup, i dunno how many times i have to change her liao... hahahahahahaha