Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I AM 2!

Mami and Dadi gave me a surprised party many days ago in McDonalds but my Mami is very lazy to update it here.
Photobucket
It was bright and sunny day on the 16th March 2008.


But I was sleeping when we arrived at McD's. 

Photobucket
This is my Birthday Poster at the ground floor.My party starts at 2pm.


Then I woke up and immediately I said LOOK! LOOK! cos Aunty Shannon was there ready to snap my picture.

Photobucket
These are my special red eggs. Mami dunno how to make so end up everyone's hand turns red after eating this.

Photobucket
These are my Party Packs. Got lots goodies inside. :)

Photobucket
This is my Awi Cake.

And we took pic with my Awi Cake.
Photobucket

That day, i sat alone and eat alone.
Photobucket
Everyone asked my Mami "what happened to Jayden? Why he so "Kwai" today?". Normally i'm very KWAAI meh?

Photobucket
Jeremy Kor kor thought that it was his birthday!

Photobucket
This is how surprised I was!
When everyone was singing Happy Birthday song, I was busy saying AWI!AWI!

Photobucket
I still loook very confused!

Photobucket
And I managed to blow only one candle. When we practise last time, there's only 2 candles. How come now have so many wan????

Photobucket
Then got this ugly birdie came and say Happy Birthday and gave me a pressie.

Photobucket
And she wanted to hug me. Arghh!!!!! Help!!!

This is me, Jasmine Cheh Cheh and Jeremy Kor kor playing on the slide.
Photobucket

I had so much fun. I Mami invited some friends over. And they brought so much pressie over. Nearly all are THOMAS things! Woohooo!!!
Photobucket

Dadi and Mami gave me this for my present.
Photobucket
Thomas House for my Awi.

And Mami said another present coming on the way This September.

I wonder what is inside. *hmmmmmmmm*

That's all for my birthday party.

6 comments:

jwblizz said...

Hi J, You are going to love this present coming on september from your daddy & mommy.*wink*

Anonymous said...

Very nice cake, but why never tell them to put 2 instead of 3 on the train? LOL

Blessed mum said...

Happy Birthday Jayden!

And congrat to u, mummy!

Blessed mum said...

Happy Birthday Jayden!

And congrat to u, mummy!

Sasha Tan said...

Aunty Jillien: Thank U!

Kevin: Cos henry is no3. You know thomas? he is no1. each train got numbers wan.

Blessed mum: Thanks and thanks

LindaLow said...

Wow! U guys are really generous with the presents for Jayden. Make me feel so bad...I always tell my husband, dont buy so many things la..give him money better...save for him...My hubby will say..aiya dear he is just a kid, he prefers toys...:)