Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It was my Mami's bday yesterday!

Yes my mami is so old already. She said she is 27 yesterday. Dadi brought us to this dark dark place with candles.
jaydeninship2
See what I mean?
The ordered nice food like this
daddysfood
And this..
mumisfood
See so old already still so happy?
mamieat
The only gave me CORN! CORN u know??
jaydeninship.1
But I like Corn!
kakinaik

And I don't know why they just like to take pictures!
family.1

And then when we went home, I plucked a flower from mami's garden and she asked me to give it to her. So I give la. If not she will piak piak me again you know?
jaydensflower
I thought she will scold me saying that I'm notty for plucking her flower. But she said Pandai and Sayang me.

I think she's really that old already. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your Mommy, Jayden!

Mom's The Cook said...

wah...you look very handsome leh! your mommy sure doesnt look old at all. did u give her an extra big kiss on her birthday?

chanelwong said...

Har 27 is old? aiya..then must be very very old lar...

Health Freak Mommy said...

Happy belated b'day to you. My goodness, you're only 27 yo? So young!