Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 05, 2007

Crazy Uncle On Board

My Uncle From NZ came to visit me. He's crazy.

This is him playing with Mami's handfone in the car. We went to Bandar Utama to pick him and his other 3 friends up and brought them to KL to eat dinner. And we went to Petaling Street till and went home at 12 am!

And we're supposed to go out again with him on Sunday. And I was supposed to go to Braedyn's bday but we didn't go anywhere. Because I was sick. Cough, Flu And Fever. :(

Braedyn kor kor, I pass you my pressie soon okay?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braedyn kor kor is patiently waiting for your pressie...heheheh.

Anonymous said...

Aww..!! poor thing.. cannot go for party.. :( get well soon ya.. Jayden.. ;)

Leena said...

i've got a love chain tag for you here.
http://babyshern.blogspot.com/2007/11/love-chain.html