Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

He Cracks me Up!

You won't believe this!

One day I was busy chatting online and suddenly I heard Jayden calling me

UWAAAAAAAAAAA!! MEH MEH!!!

UWAAAAAAAAAAA!! YEH YI!!


And I turned around and guess what?




DSC_0685s


Okay! I know your first reaction will be

HOW COME THERE'S POTS IN THE ROOM???

You see, my lil boy loves to ranksack my kitchen. He will bring the pots and pans and whatever he can reach, and bring it to the room. Sometimes he will hide things in the blender, in between my clothes, under his pillow and so on. So if something is missing we know where to find them!

Anyway, You will ask. What Happened?

Obviously he tried to sit on the pot and now he got stucked. Just look at him. Stucked and crying but still can reach for a book to read!
DSC_0686s
And did he learn from that after his dadi saved him?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo He tried on the smaller pot!
DSC_0687s

Luckily his diaper/buttock is too big for the small pot.

Oh man...my son really cracks me Up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is farney!! :D

mama2jojo said...

His new potty chair + toy

LiL'deviL said...

He actually learned his lesson lah. He knew that his bum is too big for the smaller pot that's why he sat on that. kekekeke...

Sarah said...

Hi there :) What he did is so funny heehee. Very cute la your son.

KittyCat said...

He looks so cute, esp on the little pot! I love the way he says, "Yah-yee!"

Debbie Y said...

hahaha...boy is boy. never stop trying!