Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Lah Cha Kau Chai

Normally when ppl see dirty kids they will go like "Lah Cha Meow" (dirty cat).I have no idea why they call kids that is dirty Lah Cha Meow. But this is my version of the Lah Cha Kau Chai.(Kau Chai = Lil doggie. Remember that he was born in the year of Dog?).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Normally the super clean mom will go like "Arghhhh!! So dirty!". But I'm not the super clean + perfect mum and I like him to explore things by himself. He's improving, although he looked super dirty. At least I can't see any mee on the floor this time. Yipee!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, not bad la..at least his clothes are pretty clean.

wHOisBaBy said...

he got a haircut?? just noticed it looks shorted above his eyes.

Anonymous said...

Jayden and Ethan can happily eat noodles together - finger lickin' good style!

Annie Q said...

Jayden..come give aunty some mee...

chanelwong said...

this is a great way to explore things..

Anonymous said...

I so envy you lah. My mummy would never let me do that cause she very scared me dirty and have to clean me up. Can ask your mami to talk to my mummy?

Ethan