Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

He likes to colour...

I bought this lil small pack of colour pencil(RM1 only!) from Mydin and took home a few pieces of recycle paper from my sis office and see how much the lil one enjoyed scribbling away....ahhhh the joy of just looking at him drawing and giggling and babbling.

But then suddenly I felt so touched (wanna cry errr) just looking at him drawing and he looked so big boy edi (not in terms of size la...cos u know he is skinny).

Look at him scribbling with 2 hands! I don't know why, he always need to hold something in both his hands then only he can balance himself. I didn't know that drawing also need to hold pencil in both hands! hahah And then look at him squatting while scribbling. Cute right?

I know I know it's bad for him to write with this position so we went for table and chair hunting in Ikea. But it seems like the table and chairs are too expensive. So the very next day we went to Mydin and this is what we got for him.



A short table for RM 17.90 (just in case he climb on it and do some funny dance and fell down. At least it's lower than normal table so the "injury" will be "less". Haha which HE DID LAST NIGHT, WHILE WATCHING BARNEY. Wanna dance on the table and fell down like cempedak. Cried like mad, I tell you!) And a small stool (RM3.90) where he can sit by himself, with the position like sumo wrestlers lifting up their legs before the match..HAHAHA funny sight)

And he happily posed for me...


And he said "Oh No !!! HOMEWORK!!!!! HEADACHE!!!"


And Dadi came home and played with him. He used the little plastic knife to cut the watermelon in half for his dad. That's his new toy. I bought in from Spore to teach him about fruits and vege and also how to divide things in to 2. His nanny told the other boy's mum that these toys like GIRL!!!! Girl her head la *fuming*

He's beginning to have conversation with me. Shorts one. he will say DIGA DIGA IKA IKA???? Okay, I dunno what that means but somehow I know what he want. Haha His dad always ask me what he want ah?

The other day when I picked him up from nanny's she told me. He asked "MAMA eh?" after all the other children left. Yeah, I'm not surprised cos sometimes he will ask me "dadih eh?" He's beginning to ask me questions. One time I tied my hair back and as he lay on my chest, he asked me " diga? diga?" then point point at my ear and my hair for a few times. Then I realised, he asked me where's my hair? So put my hair down and he smiled and started pulling my hair...Adoi!

Every morning he need to do the same thing. Drink his milk and slowly pass the bottle to me (cos he used to throw his bottle and I smacked him, so he's scared edi) and will ask me to carry him to see ISH.... that's his version of fish. And he will say udddd.... for Bird.. And Chiak Chiak for my dog, ChaCha.

Okay that's all the update for now.Ta.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhh, so nice got colour pencils. My mummy also never buy for me *sob*. I've tried drawing once and I love it.

Ethan

wHOisBaBy said...

nice table ... and cheap too! dun worry about what the nanny said, i bought a set of bobo-changchang (masak-masak) to let him play. he likes it and i am happy. who cares what other says rite!??!

chanelwong said...

he soo kuai sitting down n do his work...soo hardworking

~ gR@ce ~ said...

so cute lil jayden.....:-)....i like to kids esp trying to learn to talk and doing something.....so cute.....

Anggie's Journal said...

Rm1 for the colour pencil ?? cheap lei and i like those fruits and vege toys u bough from s'pore. Is good and easy to teach kids. There have more clearer pictures for fruits and vege..
BTW. thanks for visiting my blog, hope to see u more and exchange link with u ... can ar ?? hehehe

Leena said...

i go to mydin sometimes, it is near my house. things are freakin cheap too.
boys always like to climb here and there, want to be like superman. but of course, they fall not fly.

yeloh-powah said...

we finally bought brandon a table today... check out my wife's blog. im not sure which of her thousand blogs she put it in though.