Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I went to a festival

Mami and Dadi brought me to Bandar Utama Community Fest that day. My aunt Min (Ah Kor) was selling her cakes there.


This burger cake look so yummy but its too big for me...


She gave me one of these yellow muffin..


and I ate it....Yes, I'm left handed ...sometimes..


My dadi says faster......very hot la


But Mami is smarter, she chose to stand under the tree to take picture..


And finally me, without my pacifier. Do you like my lips?


7 comments:

Annie Q said...

ya..jayden got "sexy' lips!muak muak

chanelwong said...

more handsome your lips without pacifier...

Anonymous said...

Wah, yummy cakes! Can aunty have some please?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jayden, lovely kissing lips. I like.

I also noticed your spoon! Comes in handy hor? :)

Hey, your mummy and daddy very nice couple lei, you are clever to choose them!

Anonymous said...

im sorry to say this but your sons picture bobbing up and down scares the jeebies outa me!!

Anonymous said...

im sorry to say this but your sons picture bobbing up and down scares the jeebies outa me!!

Leena said...

mommy is very lenglui eh. ::pheeew wit::

and oh, those are sexy lips. like shiloh's.