Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Dadi & I

HL is getting ready to take care of Jayden while I'm away in Vietnam on the 29th and 30th May. So he's been trying to play and spend a lil more time with Jayden (practise lar). At first he was feeling awkward and didn't know how to play with Jayden. But after a few round of playing with the shape sorters and giggles, they sort of bond and know how to play with each other. Once Jayden tried to put one of the shapes into HL's belly button. Didn't managed to snap that picture but I tell you, it was hilarious!

Anyway I tried to scrap using the pics I have snapped last night. I came out with this scrap and i didn't like it.

And i came to office this morning and re-scrapped it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good daddy..!
And what good scrapbooking skills.. ;)

TheBlueRanger said...

Good wor, should practise more. Mummy can relax

wHOisBaBy said...

you so pro in scrapbooking already. wah lau ... both also good!