Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Can't get enuff of this guy!

Just can't get enough of this guy! I can snap snap and snap pictures and pictures and i can go on and on. (maybe its time to invest in a more high-tech camera, maybe i should take over HL's camera since he is not using it).




And why not give it a twist and add a lil something of my own by scrapping it. Still very amature in scrapping but i just love doing things like this. Noticed that I have my own style, which is simple and empty kind of scrap. Haha!

Okay just a lil note of my notty boy latest notty doings.

Refused to hold his own bottle when we're travelling to my mum's last week. He just let the bottle hang onto the bar and sway here and there when i turn. And when the bottle fall down, he will cry and i gotto look for the bottle and try to find his mouth while I'm driving. Notty eh?

5 comments:

janice said...

he is smart ok .. next time he will be like u lor.. multi-tasking !@! hahaha

wHOisBaBy said...

very nice scrapbooking projects. i like the green color. funny how he drink milk hands free. cool man!

KK and WS said...

kids always amaze us with lots of creativity and surprises...but it's fun!

Jessie Woo said...

Wuah ... very creative just like the Mummy :P

JPP Papa said...

yep like the mommy... so creative one :D