Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

This Mami Day is no FUN! They locked me in the house. Dun let me go out to play the fire! You see, They play with this!

And then My Popo came back late from Ipoh. I'm so happy to see her. Because she will bring me to play water at the sink! And then my PoPo said "Okay, i want to change clothes" And she went into the room, my Mami asked me to bring a flower for her. So i went around the house and look for her. And then when i saw her , she said "Wah Got Flower!" But i dropped it on the floor. Of cos la, hold flower how to ask her to carry me jek?


And then Jeremy KoKo said "yeah". Wah my Mami brought a cake out, ICE CREAM CAKE AH!!!!!!! and then we sang Happy Birthday song cos Jeremy KoKo loves to sing Happy Birthday song and blow candle.

And we took picture.

1 comment:

TheBlueRanger said...

Happy Mother's Day. The food look so yummy ler