Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 17, 2006

Rashes Part II

Okay so Mami never bath me with coconut water cos other aunty said that the rashes will eventually go away by itself wor. This is how i look like now..So geli right??? lately i dun like to smile and laugh. Maybe I'm tired cos of the fever and the medicine. But yesterday Mami was so happy cos i started to smile and play like normal! And to show off my new tooth, she zoom nearer!Yalor..its this tooth la that make me sick sick and poo poo alot lately! But i likey my new tooth. Now i can bite ppl better!

So last night we went to makan with my Grand Aunty(Maipo) and Uncle. Maipo keep on kissing me so many times. I think its because she's going back to New Zealand soon and wont be coming back to Malaysia for many years after this round.
Nevermind Maipo...when Dadi earn lots of money then we sit the aeroplane and Zzuuuuuuuuuuuummmm to New Zealand to find you okay???

No comments: