Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bye Bye Fever Halo Rash!

Okay finally can say bye bye to the fever..Mana tau now Rashes Mali pulak! It seems like the fever heat got pushed out from the body as rashes. Correct or not Mami?? The rashes started around my huge head..then slowly travel to the eyes...then the neck..Eyer..So GELI!!!!!

Anyway, since just recovered from fever..of cos will be extra manja 1000x! But since birth I memang more suka my Mami more than Dadi. Why? Cos Mami was extra angry with Dadi when I'm inside the tummy. So maybe because of that I refuse to even let Dadi hold my bottle when feeding last time. Now abit okay...but cry a little bit.. have to go to Mami. Yesterday Mami gotto carry me and make-up at the same time. Luckily her eyebrows not senget one side like Sammy cheng's eyebrow! haha

Aunty Annie said if got rashes like this, can try to get rid of it using young coconut water. So Mami fast fast sms Dadi to remind him to buy. He say Okay..Okay..Okay...And you know what ? He came back with 3 packet of dishes for dinner. So he fast fast rush out to buy.....

So they stripped me butt naked..and I very the excited wanna masuk the mandi punya tempat. Then Dadi came with the coconut.."Lai Lai...Dadi pour coconut water". HUH????? Cold coconut water??? Yau mowe kau cho ah Dadi? So they end up mixing the coconut water with some hot water...Mami says dunno whether it will work or not liddis??


Mami says "Dun worry Jayden Boy...today buy samo and we mandi pure coconut water only okay?"

Okay Mami....

2 comments:

TripleJin said...

Jayden titi so poor thing! My koko and I give you 10 hugs. All with positive energy, so you feel stronger and fight the rashes ok!!!!

Pinky said...

Is he allergic to something?