Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Mami!

12th November is my Mami's Birthday. But we didn't really celebrate because i just lost my great grandma. We went to TGIF Bandar Utama to makan makan. But we had to makan fast fast..because i'm very grumpy...Fever ma..Neh..that pneumococcal jab lo..so painful..make me scared scared so fever lor.

Here's some picture taken during the dinner...

No birthday cake for Mami this year...cos we just sent my great grandma to Nirvana Memorial place..very far from my house.. And Mami and Dadi also very tired..Nevermind Mami..when its my birthday we share the cake together-gether okay?

1 comment:

TripleJin said...

Happy burp(oops! Excuse me!)-day to your Mami. Jayden Titi..you take care ah..I know pain-pain, the teeth want to come out...but it'll be ok and you can eat raisins with me..my koko don't like them..so got more for us! Hee hee!.

Jin Yang