Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 04, 2006

Out Kai Kai in Bandar Utama

Merdeka! Although i dunno what's that...hehehe

Anyway, we went to Bandar Utama to KaiKai..and of course alot of ppl la..cos Megasale going to end edi ma.. No more shopping for Mama. She's broke already. Need to pay car road tax and insurance soon... hehehe

So as usual, i need to drink my milk. So Mama brought me to a pretty room in Parkson. Wah like Barney's room only. All purple colour wan....

Then before we went home Mama and Papa acted like orang gila...why?? Cos they gotto make me smile for my photography session. Sorry a...nice pictures only available after 10th September..now only sneak preview..


Mama just can't get enough of me..wear hat also want to take picture. She say i look like train master wor..what do you think?

No comments: