Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I went to 2 Birthdays last week!

Wah..so happy.. and so busy. Because have to attend 2 birthdays a....

On the 2nd September, we celebrated my Jee Boh's birthday..her 30th. So old already. Hehehe
We went to makan makan at Ah Wah Chicken Wing Restaurant..as usual la. I think we need to find another restaurant cos the food is getting more expensive and its not nice anymore.


Then we went to Sze Yin's birthday party on Sunday. Mama wanted so snap some pictures of the kids there but she failed. Cos they moved to fast. But nevermind, you can still see our pictures here cos my Min Aunty sure post nice nice pictures of Birthday in her blog wan...

Anyway..i want to introduce my cousins in Chan Family to Tan Family la...

From Left to right: Sze Yin, Adam and Laura


You see la.. they cycle so fast. Mama also cannot snap thier pictures properly..

No comments: