Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Now Da Di Pulak! *pengsan*

Last time HL used to say that he likes our kids to call us PaPa and MaMa. For me, I used to imagine that my kids will call me Mummy, and in short they can call me MiMi. Then last night HL came back and asked Jayden to call him “ Da Di”. Why sudden change leh?

Cos that day Jayden was blabbling and suddenly he said .. “Da Di..Da Di”. HL was so happy..saying that Jayden knows how to call him already.

So now it’s gonna be Da Di for HL and MiMi/Mami for me…*sigh*

I hope Jayden is not confused…if Jayden is not confused..then Mama is confused.

I feel so awkward calling myself MaMi when I’ve been calling myself Mama all these while..Papa you better make up yr mind!

Okay...show off time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AIYOOOOO.... must PINCH PINCH and KISS KISS... so CUTE la.. tak boleh tahan sampai november! You are getting 'nottier' each day!