Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

A visit to his classroom

Normally his dadi will drive him to school and I will pick him up. So I hardly get to go into his classroom or even talk to his teacher. So sometimes I'll drive him to school and talk to the teacher about his progress. So one day while we're in his class, he showed me his artwork.

16042010417

16042010418

16042010419

16042010423

16042010416

16042010420

16042010422

One by one.. he showed me. And he also showed me his friend's artwork. *very tiring to hear the names one by one*

And do you notice its very neat? He did it all himself.. surprise surprise. Ever since he is taught by Teacher Chong, he changed tremendously. I can say he adore this very strict teacher. (even his dadi is scared of her. Always telling me - Teacher Chong doesn't like her students to be late :S ) He really respect this teacher and he is extremely obedient in school. Even if I wave my hand and ask him to come to me, he wouldn't do so until teacher Chong say "Come Jayden" ,hold his hand and bring him to the gate and pass him to me.

7 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

well done Jay. his artwork is really good :D i can't stop laughing when you said Big C is also afraid of Teacher Chong...hahhahaha. OK, if he's naughty, you send him to Teacher Chong too, ok? hahahhaahhahaahaha

Kristie said...

Jayden is a good boy :) the artworks are very neat indeed!

chanelwong said...

clever boy.... very nice...

Leeyen said...

yeah! it's a bit too neat for a small boy his age!

Anggie's Journal said...

wow, very good art work !!!

Lemonjude said...

Like this kind of strict teacher..got power over kids..they really make the students discipline too...n now, Mr. Chan as well..haha...so dun late to sch ya.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I am impressed of Jayden's work.
As you said, it is neat.