Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's been a week...

It's been a week since Jayden went to school.  He's coping well in school. Teacher said that he loves Alphabet and he usually shout very loudly if he knows the alphabets.

For the first week, he didn't cry but this week he started to cry whenever I said "Bye". He'll grab onto my leg or jumped on me and refused to let go.

Sometimes he'll be extremely happy when he see the sch building and walk in happily. But the other day, he hugged me tight in the carpark and then he let go and walked in himself. Awwwww....

Everyday I'll fetch him at 11.30am, send him to nanny's house , buy lunch and go back to work and eat my lunch at work. That's for the time being until he is switched to daycare. Usually I'll wait with him in the sch compound until the bell rings. But yesterday I waited outside the gate. Once he saw me he started to ask me to "save" him.
Photobucket

The teacher was so afraid that he might hurt himself. So asked him not to open the gate cover. And he whine....and whined...


Then he cannot stand it anymore and he cried and said "MA!!! Shhhhhhhh!! Ma!!!! Shhhhh!" Calling and me and telling himself not to cry at the same time. *sigh* Kesian (pity him) but then it's kinda cute the way he wanted to cry but he stopped himself from crying at the same time.

2 comments:

Blessed mum said...

so poor thing leh...

like being locked up in a cage...

Moo Mummy said...

Wah...the gate sure will cute the little finger leh... beware.