Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Mami said I'm always on the run. Always so busy and moving so fast. That is because according to an aunty that day, my brain works 2 times more than adult. That's why I am constantly moving. Cos i wanna see more things and learn more things. Now you know why I'm so busy?

This is me visting Terry. My neighbour's dog. She's nice...but shy
Photobucket

And then I will run opposite to look for Panda. She's also a nice dog and shy one too.
Photobucket
Mami says I look like my dadi when he was young in this pic. Especially the eyes.

And then I'll run back to Terry's side again. And then Panda's side again. And then Mami said "okay enough...i cannot catch up with you anymore. let's go home".
Photobucket

Sigh..I think she's getting fatter and fatter each day. Sikit sikit also say tired.

4 comments:

Annie Q said...

hahahhaha. So cute Jayden, look like a big boy now!!

Jayden, ur mummy not getting fatter and fatter, it just that, she run with two, that's y she is tired lo.

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

wow, little J, u look like big big boy now!!! Time flies huh!

ur mummy is not fatter and fatter, in fact,she has something special hiding in her tummy, she will show it to you sometime in September.

chanelwong said...

he looks all sudden so big boy now...

Estee Soo said...

What a cute boy!!!! Holding his blue basket full of Thomas the train toys. Does he go everywhere with his basket???? :D