Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Starting to show affection...

Jayden is like his father. Very shy to show affection. Sometimes I wonder if he loves me or not. It's always Dadidi......dadidi......dadidi.... and he never greet me at all. He used to greet me Meh Meh. But I haven't heard that for long long time.

Recently, he loves to give me a fast cuddle and run off.

Sometimes he'll get very excited about something on tv and will and pull my hand and ask me to watch tv together.

When we're in the car, he'll ask for my hand and hold it tight and giggle abit.

When we're in the car, he'll sit facing me and hug me like a little koala bear. Probably he likes to listen to my heart beat and slowly doze off.

But he will never kiss you or hug you when you ask for it. He will only do it if he's in the mood. That day, he gave me a smooch on my lips without me asking for it. There was another night, I think I got more than 5 smooches. 

I guess he can sense that he's going to be a korkor soon or probably he's getting more and more matured and knows how to be more expressive and affectionate.

Photobucket

See this pic? Look at his expression? When I said "come jayden, let's take off your shirt and take pic with mami" he nodded and when I held him close to me, he closed his eyes and hugged me. I'm glad we caught it on a picture. Well, it's abit shaky but its good enough to remind me of that priceless moment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a precious picture - should frame it up...of course without the black censored parts la...frame up nice nice...

Anonymous said...

Good shot!! He look so in love!! Is just beautiful for both mom and babe:)

Blessed mum said...

Very very beautiful photo...

chanelwong said...

it is a nice memorable photo...I like it...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.