Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I know my 1,2,3!

Photobucket

Mami used to teach me 1,2,3. But each time I refused to repeat after her. Once day she took out the box of crayon (given my by Jee-Boh during christmas) and gave me a book. I started to scribble and Mami drew something and I told her Wan!

She was so surprised, she drew 2,3,4 and 5.

And I told her Tuh, Twee, Poh, Pai!

She was so happy. I was happy too cos she drew Wawer (flower), Ipi (Ice Cream), Hepi (birthday cake), BraBra (zebra), Apu (hippo) and many more things in the book. Now, Mami will always bring the book for me in my Thomas Bag when we go out for dinner. So I can eat and scribble at the same time and not disturb Mami and Dadi eat anymore.

Then mami started to teach me A B C. I know my A and B but I don't like to say C. Sometimes I will dream and say out loud "Pai! Tuh! A! B!" Mami told Dadidi that I'm too excited learning new things that's why I'm talking in my sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jayden, next time, dun 5 2 A B
say 4 numbers, then ur dadi can go buy 4d
hahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

wan tuh twee poh pai,
wan eye kesh a fis alaif!

Clever boy Jayden!

Leena said...

so clever wor.. know 12345 adi.