Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jayden Says: You know why I like to go Po Po's house?

Because she will let me do whatever and play whatever I want!

See, KongKong and PoPo just came back from Cameron Highlands and Kong Kong bought so many Corns! And guess what I did with it? I play lor.....

Mami recorded me playing with the corn..Boy, i was so tired moving the corn from the table to the basket.


Some aunty and uncle very lazy busy to view video. Mami also made a short animation of me playing with the corn

fill-up-the-basket-with-cor

My PoPo also always cook nice food for my mami. My mami will eat eat eat like a pig and don't bother about me. Then, I can go and play with my Jeremy Kor Kor and Jasmine Cheh Cheh. So fun!

5 comments:

Sammi said...

Nevermind lah, exercise more so that you get nice figure ok.

chanelwong said...

Jayden very happy get pampered by everyone...

KK and WS said...

a future good kitchen helper for you...good ler...

Annie Q said...

jayden so bbbbusssyyyy...!!Eh! How come the jagung to big ger???

Leena said...

wah, the jagung from cameron highlands are so tasty, crunchy and sweet. i love it so much. never taste a jagung better than that really.
got buy extra for me?? hehe..