Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I went for YUM SENG!

I went to a wedding dinner last Saturday. This is how mami looked like before she started chasing after me...


Mami said I looked fine that night..

You see, there's this big space outside the grand ballroom for me to RUN! And mami and dadi chased after me the whole night! Boy, I was so tired but its so FUN!!!!!

runwithhulkhogan
Run! Dadi is trying to catch me!

And I was so exhausted, I lied down for a rest and Dadi was right at my back! Arghhh!

guling-guling.1


And I found some flowers and I ran with the flowers.

And I stopped for a while....

lil-flower-boy

Lil Boy waiting for his princess to arrive with a lil pink Daisy..

And while eating half way, everyone shouted YUMMMMMMSENG!!!!! I think they're talking about me....*shy*

And after that I know how to YUM SENG myself...

drink


No, not underaged for Coke right? :)

9 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

unbelievable; i'm first here! sasha; your jayden is growing cuter and cuter!! anyways, i have a feeling Gib will be as active as jayden laa. got tips or not? you and Big C are doing such a wonderful job with him! quick question; how come he never gets cranky when u bring him out at night?? he's so good-natured that way..?!

Anonymous said...

He looked so happy drinking the coke. No wonder running here and there la..must be on sugar high..hehe.

Sasha Tan said...

Babyboon: Hahaha tips is, u gotto be healthy cannot get sick. He was trained from 1 1/2 months to go out with us. so he's easily adjusted to anyplace anytime. hahah

Vien: Nolah dun have coke also like this

Annie Q said...

eh..y no picture taken how ur mami look like after chasing u?? hahaha..

CL said...

wah... rolling on the floor. He is so cute with his stunts. :)

chanelwong said...

war...can yam seng...drink wine ar?

Sammi said...

So enjoy to see your baby blog, it cheer me up when everytime I read. You have made him like a star.

Lady Gargle said...

Your Jayden is one heartbreaker when he grows up ;) He is such a cutie pie!

wHOisBaBy said...

minum until so shiok only him ... somemore holding spoon! he he he his fave item.