Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

He is better now!

Jayden is finally free from the bug! Thanks for all your wishes (comments and sms) and especially to Shannon and Yvonne who volunteered to come to the hospital to help. Really appreciate it so much!

He has obviously lost weight, me too. Not an ideal way to loose weight but what to do.

This is him saying "FUYOHH!!!". Who else will teach him to say this kinda thing wan..me la. See, only the hair grew longer. The rest all kecut (shrink edi) even the mouth also!



You know this saying, ppl say if the kid get sick then they tend to be more manja. Mine of course not excluded. He is now officially a "Koala Bear". Stick to his dad like glue. And want me to carry him and sleep in the playpen with him. Anyone know where to buy an adult size play pen? Last night he was crying so loud in Ming Tien, Tmn Megah food court demanding for food. So we ordered porridge for him and he refused to let me sit down. So I gotto stand up, carrying him and feed him at the same time. Yeah weird right? I look like some maid standing up in the middle of the food court while everyone is sitting down. His dad ate so fast and we exchanged duty. But surrrrrrrprisingly he allow his dad to sit an feed him. Punishment for me because I left him for 2 days? I don't know. Anyway I might be going to Philippines next week. *sigh*

This is him chilling with my toys (handed down to him) while watching his Barney. We waited anxiously the whole day for him to poop. Hahaha Parents waiting for the kid to poop to see if its good or bad news. Isn't that great? Apparently he never poop for the entire day. After this diarrhea and vomiting session, we got so used to sniffing his backside. What a view!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Jayden is up and running now. Hahaha...we used to do the sniffing backside when Brae had diarrhea last time!

Anonymous said...

LOL! All parents go thru that sniffing butt phase.

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad he is all well.. Sasha..! i know how worrisome it is for us mommies. Especially one that is working like you are.. and on a new job. You poor gal..! wished i could help more..!
You take care..!