Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Barney Boy


He was Elmo Boy at first. Until he found a new love. That's Barney. I brought him to Toys 'R' us and he immediately held onto this Barney and didn't let go. He walked around the store and finally let go of Barney to play with the toys. So I hid Barney (I put it away on a stool nearby) and suddenly he realized Barney is missing. So he turned and saw Barney sitting on the stool and went to get it back. And I tried to put it away again and guess what? While I was at the counter, he walked by himself to the original shelf where all the Barney were placed and brought me another Barney! And now he sleeps with Elmo and Barney! At least he never totally ignore the old toy.

Noticed that there's a red dot on his forehead? It was a mozzie bite. Unfortunately he scratched this mozzie bite and caused some bacteria to go inside the wound and caused this skin infection called IMPETIGO. (I dunno if its called this name or not butI did a google search and this was the closest and so happened he really did have a wound before this)

It started around that mozzie bite, then it went to his neck. At first I thought it was just plain rashes until it became and outbreak spread to other parts of the body and worst of all the red dots contains water and it looked like chic pox! So we brought him to the doctor and doctor confirmed it was just bacteria infection.So now he gotto bath with Dettol shower cream and sometimes I wipe him with Dettol diluted with water. And applied the antibiotic cream and calamine lotion to the dots. See sapu his whole body with calamine lotion he buat dunno only. Just wanna watch his Barney.

And also ask for nen nen!

Noticed that there's a cut on the left eye lid? It was a darn close call. He knocked his face on the side table in someone's house cos he wanted to play with the telephone. But he tripped and fell. It happened so fast we cannot even hold him in time. Aiyoh!

I tell you, he is extremly fast! The other day, I took off his diaper and tot to let him go diaperless. So while I was preparing his porridge, I saw him playing in front of the fridge. I turn around and I saw him playing with some kicap on the floor. In my mind I was thinking," Aiyah broke some container and spill on the floor!". Then I opened my eyes wider. SHIT!!! He was playing with his SHIT giggling at the same time!!! He was spreading shit on the floor and trying to use the shit to create some masterpiece on the floor. *pengsan*

Anyway I just hope that he will recover from this rashes thinggy and get ready for our phuket trip. I bet he look very cute in his swimming trunk!

4 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Oh dear.... I hope the rashes does not cause him too much uneasiness. Rest well and let's get ready for the upcoming trip ya!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Belle has yet to play with her own poo-poo. Your boy is really something la. With this bacteria infection, was he given any medication?

Anonymous said...

So you buat dunno never see him playing with his shit la wait for low kong to clean.

~ gR@ce ~ said...

is it normal bakteria infection only? my girl girl just got somthing like ur son...but the dermatologist said it's eczema...i wonder how to differentiate it...u only help him coconut bath. that 's it?