Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Off to Cameron!

We Went to Cameron Highlands last Saturday right after HL came back from Qing Ming. It was a last minute kind thing cos i was busy doing my work and enquiring alot of about tea lately. So HL thought...Hey Let's go there and have a look. At the same time, we can visit my confinement lady and show the real Jayden to her cos we used to send picture of him to her. He was shy when she carried him. YEAH, my JAYDEN Shy...can you believe it? But he had a blast just being in her house..cos her house is the kampung type kind of house and he sabotaged her astro remote control. Hmmm

Anyway J slept from KL right up to Ringlet. But i was busy trying to fall asleep and trying not to vomit. Man..how come they cannot make a straight road right up to the hill! Dammit! Hahaha So we continued our journey from Ringlet and managed to stop by Bharat Tea farm to snap pictures.

Look at how happy he is with the cold weather!Dadi saying to Jayden : Look tea leaves......This is the view from our room. Super big with one queen and one single bed. Jayden loves it cos he can walk and run around...Climbing on the bed frame and doing his "cheeky"look Right after we checked in, we left and went to the Strawberry farm. My J loves the Strawberry Ice. RM1 per stick...everyone is eating this..

And after a visit to the market, J gobble up the corn. Another of his favourite! He can just hold and bite and bite and bite by himself. He is more independent nowadays (if he wants to).

We chosed a very bad timing, during public holiday (which i have no idea what holiday izit) and Ching Ming timing. TRAFFIC JAM IN CAMERON!!!! HAHAHAH why why why? not becos of warehouse sale ......Its because..everyone wanna buy VEGETABLES at the market. Hahahahahha what a sight! Man!

We brought Lil J down to the pool. At first we thought that its a hot pool. We're so wrong.

For the first time, Small C hated the pool. For obvious reason.....Too Cold la!

He loves the bathroom.Mami also can dip dip inside with him.

Then the next day we went to Boh Plantation. The road into the farm...TWO word DAMN SMALL. VERY CRAZY. Its like the heart can fall out of the body..cos the vehicles can go so near and sometimes like hanging from the cliff.

So overall, okay la. The journey up was winding road. Journey down was extreme. I wanted to vomit. Then Jayden heard me Buek Buek ..then he vomitted on my clothes. And then I vomitted. And then he couldn't stop moving. And then i couldn't concentrate with him moving..so that even made me wanna vomit more. MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally he fell asleep on my lap with the weirdest post ever (no picture! crazy meh. I pening edi mah!). And then it took us forever to reach home cos the north south highway was like snail moving on the road. The toilet was filthy cos NO WATER!!!!!!!!! EEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We finally cincai took a turn into some exit. Pay the toll, Masuk Ijok, Keluar kampung....Masuk sini sana ..end up in Sungai buloh at 830. Had our BAKKUTTEH and continues the journey to my mum's to pick up my car and headed home. Imagine...we left Cameron at 4+. And then my mum and sis was complaining that we never tell em that we went..otherwise they will go up with us. Last minute mah....so now they're planning to go up again. Man..if go again. I will make sure I'm driving OR I take sleeping pill OR Someone pls knock me out before we go up. Other than the journey...everything is fine. And my J, he loves it.



If you're happy and you know it ...clap your hands!

No comments: