Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I love weekend!

You know what I like the most? Food! Food! and spending time with Lil J. I wanted to bring HL to try the "Yee Tau Mai" (Fish head meehoon) in SS2. You tell me. Are they stupid enough to open shop for business at 12.30pm ON WEEKENDS? Anyway we end up walking straight and went to "ONE NOODLE". This is what we order!
Seefood Kari Lai Meen (pull mee). One word. YUM.

But they're kind of "duh" abit. Cos they placed the hot food near Lil J. And you know my son love chilly food, right? And then i passed him to his Dadi, he swung his hands and *PIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK* he broke the receipt holder. Oppssss..but they didnt charge us...cos mainly its their own fault eh?

Hey Hey! Dadi snapped our pic and i noticed this picture looked familiar!



Thats Lil J when he was about 1 1/2 months in Genting.


Anyway, he had fun in the Car Showroom..

He had fun running around the car showroom....very spacious so he can do his 360 degree turn. Boy...he's starting to run now. Look at this video...wait until the end to see the finale. You wont regret it. Haha








Just look at how much he had grown! So macho wearing clothes like this. Errr.minus the pacifier la...haha



And we went to SS2 later again that day. Nope, im not craving or pregnant or pms or something like that. It's just that so happened we passed by and we're hungry. Notice the spot on his KKB area? Thats water mark from the rain, yea..dun think of other stuff. He slept not long after that ...and we had a peaceful meal....Yum


Huge portion for 2 ppl. HL was abit shocked that I actually recommended this (btw its SKY CAFE, SS2) cos he knows that I'm not a big fan of FISH. But this is okay, not fishy and i love the char choy (okay i dunno what its called in english).We had this at around 5ish. So, later that night we had suppper...Roti Canai! Yum! Truly Malaysian!


And this is how my Lil Fella sit. *sigh* Definitely not from me okay?



It was a TIRING weekend. But I'm so happy that I spend time with my Lil J since i hardly spend (well, not as much as last time) ever since I started work in my new working place. *sigh* another long week....counting down...another 4 days.*sigh*

1 comment:

LHS said...

why the movie not related one?