Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2007

My BDay Party Today!

It's me,Jayden writting today. Mami is busy preparing for tonight. She say we will be going out for dinner somewhere outside and will come home to eat my Pocoyo cake. I like Pocoyo...Pocoyo is very Cute!

Anyway Mami wanted to make 12 scraps from my first moment till i turn into 1 yr old. But she was so busy at work. Cos she resigned and will be joining another company mah. So she only managed to make 3 scraps. I curi curi show you all...


Okay Mami will update u guys on tonight's dinner. Bai Bai!!!

5 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Happy 1 Year Jayden!!!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Jayden!!

Annie Q said...

Happy 1st Bird-Day Jayden!!!

becky's mum said...

Wah.. Your mummy very pan-nai do scrapping le... Aunty also wannnnn..
Happy Birthday lil Jayden!

KittyCat said...

WOW these scraps are beautiful! I won't even try to do one...your Mum is really talented =)