Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Hap to Me!!!



Early morning My Mami and Dadi brought me to eat breakfast. The che che gave me a pack of M&Ms chocolate. Then after dat, my Mami brought me to cut hair. The che che very pretty wan....so i keep on looking at her. And when finished, i have a botak head already. Anyway I didn't sleep 2 rounds in the afternoon today. Maybe I'm too excited to go to a party. And then when the sky turn dark dark, everyone came. And they eat and eat.I heard they say the food is yummy...but i didn't eat la.

And then i fell asleep when boh-boh carried me. And then when i woke up, i heard alot of ppl laughing, talking in my house! And then they carried a cake out. Looked so familiar. And then Mami said "Jayden look, POCOYO! ELLIE! PATO!!" and i said "OOOHHHH" It's POCOYO!!!


And we played and played and played samo with my new birthday presents! Wah! i Like birthday Party! Mami can we have another one tomorrow?????

Special Thank You Note For Aunty Min who sponsored the Yummy POCOYO CAKE!!!!

Mami says: We're going to have another round of bday celebration on his actual bday this 21st! Happy birthday my Darling Jayden Boy! Mami Loves u!!!!

11 comments:

Desperate Mummy said...

Aiyo Jayden boy you look very happyler. I like ur new hairstyle look very macho. I like the the mami scrap also. Auntie Eva wish Jayden's boy Happy Birthday! Muaks Muaks*

Annie Q said...

wow...nice birthday cake..Jayden look so happy wor!Really a big celebration with so many relatives and kids around..HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN! "fai kow jiong dai" *muaks muaks*

Shannon said...

Hapi Birday 2 u,
hapi biiirday to uuu,
HAPI BIRDTHDAY DEAR JAYDEN,
HAPI BIRDAY TO YU...

Jayden going to 1 liao... a bit early to post today, but but, still, u re-sing again on 21st ok????

from Rachel Huan... :D

etceteramommy said...

Wowowow.. really a lot of people... No wonder Jayden Mummy were so busy la...:D

KittyCat said...

Advanced Happy Birthday to you, Jayden! In case Auntie KittyCat gets lost in work on Wed ok...

It's great to see how happy you make your Mummy =) Love the new haircut - very handsome!

Nadia said...

Aaacckkk.. I wished him happy FOIST already. Forgot it's on the 21st. Hehe.

Wait.. update my calendar ... ok .. done! ;)

Jessie Woo said...

Happy Birthday Lil Jayden .. wuah ur wish i think is already coming true liao lor :P

come aunty jessie sek sek r :P

LHS said...

Wah...so fast going to be 1 liao..
I wish him Happy Birthday in advance first..:)

Sue said...

Hahaha, Jayden you sounded so blur. what happened la, why wake you up la, what's that song... kekke so cute :P

Happy Birthday Dear Jayden... you look hensem already la, wish for hensen samo later the mirror pecah lerrrr...

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Jadyen...Is your birthday today !!! *muaks muaks*

Vien said...

Happy belated 1st B'day to Jayden boy-boy! Sorry for being late 'cos Aunty Vien and Belle jie jie was stuck on a big boat last week. :D