Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 08, 2007

New Year Resolution Half Way...

One of my new year resolution is to make Jayden quit midnight feeding. I tried it on Friday night itself. He was turning and fussing on the bed, i gave him water and he rejected it. So i gave him his chut chut instead and carried him so he fell back asleep. I did that a few times that night. Mr C was grumbling saying that we should give it to him, pity him that he is hungry and blablablablabla but kena scolding from this fierce wifey. I did it ..the first night. His morning feed was around 7am. His Dadi fast fast make milk for his son..saying that he should be very hungry. hahaha

Second night, he fussed abit and i did the same thing. And last night was the 3rd night. I didn't bother to put him in his own bed. Let him sleep in between me and Mr C. I expected him to toss and turn...but mana tau its his own mom that cannot sleep well. And Jayden didn't wake up...and he maintained his "I" position and not sleeping like the clock last night. Probably we took all the space so he can't move! Hahahaha

So did i achieved my first new year resolution? We'll see for another few more days. *cross fingers and toes*

This is him during the weekend. He managed to "free" himself from the mozzie door from our room and he roamed outside, looking for chacha. Abit dark cos inside the house and didn't switch on the lights...during noon ma...He's naked cos he's supposed to go mandi...but he wants to go out to see the doggies..what to do ?





I've uploaded this video long time ago...just to show you how notty my son is..This is him, with his Morinaga (morigana?) Baby Bolo Biscuit. Julian and Shannon, you guys can buy this biscuit for your kids..melt in the mouth.






Oh...and i wanna share this with you guys...a lil something from me garden...err not actually garden..cos i have't planted this at my garden yet..baru bought back from Sungai Buloh..A Bunga Raya flower that is bigger than my palm...


No comments: