Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Funny Guy

After I finished scrapping this at 12 a.m, my funny boy began to cry the whole night. He was teething again and this time its the top 2. Poor guy, tossing, turning and crying the whole night through. And of course the 2 of us didn't get any good sleep either. He wanted us to carry him the whole night and when we carried him, he will arch his body. And when we put him on the bed, he began to crawl and bang his head to the bed frame. BoinkZ! Once, it was too dark, he fell in between our bed and his playpen and luckily i found him fast, and managed to hold onto his leg. Otherwise, another bungalow on the head!

Was too sleepy to handle him, so I placed him into his playpen and let him cried for abit before I'm stable enough to handle him. Of course he cried like mad and I have noticed something funny....his chutchut fell out while his mouth was wide open...and then he reached for his chutchut and placed it into his mouth again by himself ...and continued to cry. Another time..his chutchut fell out, he reached for the chutchut. But this time, he didn't put it back into his mouth straight. He used the chutchut as a steering wheel and pretended to drive, while crying! Alamak! Crying and thinking about driving at the same time! HahaHa See my son never fail to entertain me, even when he is crying.

Here's a snippet of him playing with the signal in my car. He's quite a fast learner, Dadi taught him once and now he's always playing with it switching from signal and wiper. Gosh! So irritating! HahA..But in this video..it's only the signal. And he make sure that the signal is ON alll the way!

No comments: