Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My First Wedding Dinner!

~~~~Saturday~~~~

We went to Ipoh for Dadi's cousin wedding..yes..all the way to Ipoh. Show time!

You like my Adidas Beanie???

With my Sexy Mami. Hehehe

With My Dadi & MamiWith my Sze Yin Cheh Cheh
My Dadi say..i looked like Rapper... Yo! Yo!
Forgot to bring my chut chut..Dadi gotto drive to Jusco to buy for me..You see my teary eyes..

Why no pikture of the bride and groom leh? Errr hungry la. Travel so far ....makan first la! Hehehe

~~~~Sunday~~~~~

As soon as we reach there, Jayden is Grumpy. Wanna know why???
This place is so stuffy...just look at the wall..
And sooooooooooooooooooooooooo stuffy!

I met my uncle..Yes my uncle who is 10 days younger than me! Everyone is comparing us..said he looked chubbier than me and can crawl. I know i cannot crawl yet..and I'm smaller size..but i think I'm smarter leh...at least i can recognise who is my relatives and not just follow anyone ler...
This is where we're seated. At the corner..with a very bright spotlight on top of our head. So Hot!

Mami with Min Min Cheh Cheh.

And of cos with my Mami ler..

4 comments:

laundryamah said...

Wah u wear so sexy and u hubby so cincai u ok with that ah?

Nadia said...

Haha! Irfan has the same adidas beanie and shoes too! =) Anyways, I'm laughing my head off at work (thank god parents' company) reading your blog. You have a way of making things sound funny! And don't worry about what people saylah, coz from the pictures, you're one hot looking mama!

Anonymous said...

Laundryamah: No choice ler. He wanna wear like dat also cannot help it right??

Nadia: Aiks! how come u can link to my other blog wan? Hehehe glad u enjoyed my blog!

Pinky said...

Jayden has such nice expressive eyes.