Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Just another update

Went for makan makan with Tan Family the other day...and Jeremy kor kor lent me his beanie..Same like my baju! This my picture taken while i was playing with Uncle Andrew

Yeah..we had Roasted Suckling Pig. Mami says...."YUm Yum"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mami took my video while playing with me the other day...I love to stuff things into my mouth. But Normally cannot masuk all the thing..cos my toys all big big one!

Tips to view me...press load..then let it load until finish and replay again!

4 comments:

Pinky said...

Jayden look so hip in his beanie. How old is he?

Anonymous said...

Hi Pinky, welcome to Jaydensnook. As of today he is 6 months 3 weeks and 5 days old.

Nadia said...

Cute little fella! =)

laundryamah said...

Hahahaha..cute ler..at least he will bear the beanie..Kylie will just pull out whatever i put on her head!