Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

First Excursion

He went on his first school excursion to Polar Ice Cream Factory and Beryls Chocolate Factory last week. At first when I told him, I thought that he would say NO, I don't want to go. That's his usual answer for everything if he is going alone. But, surprisingly he told me YES! This is his 3rd year in this school but his first excursion cos we felt that he is not ready last 2 years. This year, he is very ready.



He walked up to the buss and chose a place to sit. He just gave me a quick glimpse and refused to look at me for another picture. I went up to the bus to take his picture and he actually avoided me thinking that I went up to bring him down. :(


This is him when he got back rom the trip.

I must say he is growing so fast.

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Wow! Big boy already... can go trip without mummy huh?