Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I also want to go Cinema

DSC_1272 copy

I went for a movie last night and Jayden wanted to cry as he saw me leaving the house alone. So his dad told him that I went out to buy something and will be back very soon. And to my surprised, when I got home at 11pm he was up and waited for me. As soon as I stepped in he asked "Mami What you buy???". I said "errrr ..(and looked into my bag and found popcorn!) I bought Popcorn for you". He came over looked and said "hmmm i don't want popcorn"

So before sleep he asked me one more time:

JD: Mami where you go just now?
Me: Actually Mami went to Cinema to watch movie.
JD: I also want to watch movie.
Me: Then next time I bring you to cinema okay?
JD: I also want to go cinema.
Me: Okay.. promise you next time ok?
JD: Okay..

and he.. crawled up and took a few popcorn and popped into his mouth and went to bed.

he is getting more and more matured each day...:)

3 comments:

Merryn said...

Awww.. Mummy kenot tell 'lies' anymore. Must bring him along dy next time. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Next time, mommy can let Jayden experience to watch movie in cinema. I am sure he will likes it and will behaved well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.