Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 05, 2009

What are you talking about mum?

*sigh*

He shouted as he was watching the cartoon. That bunny loves to shout and he love to shout together with her.

So I yelled from my working room.."Stop shouting ah. if not.. when i come out there you'll be sorry!"

and he answered me "what are you talking about mum?"

It made stoned for a while. That's the first time he act dumb and answered me back.

"What??? what you mean you don't understand what I am saying? You don't make me go there and make you understand what I am saying ah...." I replied

And he ... Laughed out loud.

Kek sei...

3 comments:

Aunty Su Kim said...

*thud*


Only 3 years old. But sound so matured!

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

So now, still complain Big J don't talk much or not...now time for u to pull your hairs!! LOL!

~Elaine Tam~ said...

Kid......as curious as they are....hahahahah!