Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

err.. see you later

Earlier in kids room, I saw Jayden shaking the "sarung".

JD: titi sleeping...
Me: Oh thanks Jayden. You're a good kor kor.
JD: *smile and continued to shake*

I went back to my working room and then he came hugging his elmo pillow.

JD: mami... mami.....*thinking* errr titi.........*thinking*
Me: why? what happened to titi?
Jd: errr titi.....
Me: *walked over to kids room and found Justin trying to wriggle out of the sarung-secure by safetypin. Trying to escape via the tiny gap) Oh Jayden you're trying to tell me titi woke up huh?
JD: titi wake up di..
Me: yeah. Thanks Jayden. You did great. Give me a high5 man!
JD: *high 5 and smile* errrrrr I see you later..
Me: err okay. bye

My son, seldom complain. Seldom tell. Only mind his own business. But can see he is slowing changing and care alot about his titi. And getting more and more mature in action and words. I see you later...that is the last thing I thought he will say. :)

2 comments:

Merryn said...

to err is human! wahahahhaaha.. banyak 'er' nih.. so cute..

er.. see you later! :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Jayden is really a good boy. He can help to take care of his didi while you are busy.