Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Big Time, Love And Notty

We're in Old town kopitiam when he decided to go on top of the table to reach for a spoon. Then he accidently knock over his dadi's kueh teow soup. So I quickly grab him and brought him to the toilet to wash his hands when he said..

Jayden: Pour..... Big Time!!!
Me: Yeah you pour dadidi's food. Who asked you to go up the table?
Jayden: :( Big time!

Either its BIG TIME = Big Problem or Big Time= Beat Time I'm not sure. Probably he's saying that its beating time, cos he knows that his dadidi will punish him by smacking his buttock later. :S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was working at home in front of the pc and he kept coming to pull my hand. I shouted at him and asked him to sit down in the room. He went in and he sat down. Then he came out again and started pulling my hand again.

Me: WHAT!!!
Jayden: *put his hand on under my chin* Mamimi, I love you. *run back to the room*
Me: :O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dad pick him up from school everyday and everyday without fail, dad will complain to me.

Dad: Aiyoh ..yr son ah... just now lie down on 7-11's floor. Refused to stand up. Ask me to buy vitagen, yakult and this sweet.
Jayden: Notty Boy!
Dad: Somemore you say Notty boy?
Jayden: Notty boy! :D
Dad: :#

Kek Sei Yan....

2 comments:

Kok said...

Sasha,
I think Lil J meant beat time eh? hehehe.

He's so sweet at time! Getting more "notti" kekeke

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Jayden is so cute! See, Sasha, earlier you so worry that he doesn't like to talk much, and now he is giving u lots of suprises huh!